Hello, thank you for your reservation for a paragliding tandem flight
– One day before your flight, you will receive a confirmation by sms to VALIDATE by clicking on the link
– Important to confirm your presence
– Or confirm your presence by SMS to +41 78 648 20 68 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org the day before !
– Please arrive 15 minutes in advance
– WC available at the ENI station near the meeting point, please go there beforehand for organizational reasons
– The student or child rate and the photo option will be adapted when paying on site
– You can pay for your service by card, cash or with a gift voucher valid at Fly-Xperience
– Please note that if you do not show up for the appointment the service will be invoiced to you CHF 120.- / person
– Gift vouchers from Fly-Xperience and these partners are exclusively accepte
– Windproof jacket (depending on the temperature it will be pleasant)
– Comfortable shoes, sneakers… ..
– Sunglasses (pilots always wear them)
– If you have gloves, you can take them depending on the season.
– Any personal device must be equipped with mandatory safety so as not to lose it in flight
Access by car:
Meet at the landing field in Noville
(next to Villeneuve)
Chemin des Roseaux
(Route d’Evian 39)
Behind Romande Energie
The parking place is located in front of the red barrier
Access by train:
Meet at Villeneuve station
In front of the CFF station
Conduct of the activity
You will be asked to come about fifteen minutes before the flight.
- A shuttle will be available for the team to go up to the take-off site, generally in Sonchaux above Montreux.
A briefing will be given by the pilot before takeoff.
- After you equip and hang in front of him, the pilot will ask you to move forward. You will feel more and more “light”, supported by the sail. Take off is a sweet and magical moment …
- Now all you have to do is enjoy the flight to the fullest, but shhhh, we’re not going to tell you everything!
- The landing is near the meeting point. Your companions can therefore see you at the time of landing.
- It will therefore take between 1 hour and 1 hour 30 minutes for the entire activity, including the climb to the take-off site and the flight of about 25 minutes.
CHF 170.- Flight from Sonchaux
CHF 145.- Student on presentation of the card
CHF 145.- Group
CHF 130.- Child age 5-16 years old
CHF 40.- Photos and film option
For who ?
- No special physical skills required
- Anyone from 4 to 104 years old and from 20 to 120 kg
- Children or adolescents under 14 years of age, parental authorization is nevertheless required.
- Possibility to fly in a wheelchair
- Are you dizzy? Due to the fact that you do not have contact with the ground, the vertigo effect does not exist
- 7 days on 7
- 10:00 a.m. / 11:30 a.m. / 1:00 p.m. / 2:30 p.m. / 4:00 p.m. / 5:30 p.m.
- Duration of the activity: 1h30
(take-off climb and flight approximately 25 minutes)